Partner / Director / Managing Director
Greg has more than 35 years experience in the minerals industry both in
exploration and mining.
He also has the rare combination of being continuously active during
this period in geoscientific research. Greg has averaged publishing a
research paper a year in peer-reviewed geoscience journals since gaining
his PhD in 1984 at the University of Western Australia. He has
successfully developed and managed several listed exploration companies,
and has a proven track record of increasing shareholder value.
He brings to Kenex his wealth of combined expertise and experience in
research and business, which is reflected in his successful delivery of
numerous business concepts and products.
- More than 30 years experience in the Mineral Industry.
- Proven exploration discovery and development record.
- 25 Management experience.
- 15 years executive management experience with rapidly
growing and changing companies.
- ADP30, London Business School Accelerated Development
Program. Subjects included financial management and analysis,
corporate and operational strategy, corporate organisation,
human competency and operational management. Bridged the gap
between general management and executive management.
- Ph.D., University of Western Australia, Structural
and Economic Geology.
- B.Sc. (Hons), Geology, University of St Andrews,
- Extensive research in structural geology especially related
to controls on faults and shear zones in relation to gold
- Twenty years of GIS experience, including development and
- Led a team that developed the first GIS of the Solomon
- Responsible for developing time-series fault analysis in a
GIS to aid in ore body prediction and prospectivity analysis.
- Developed the first predictive GIS-based mineral potential
maps for several areas including the Drummond Basin in North
- Published and been invited to present many papers on GIS,
databases and spatial data modelling.