Complete Spatial Business Management
Kenex is able to provide a complete spatial management package customised to the needs of your business.
For example, a customised spatial package for a mineral exploration customer might include:
- Data compilation: Initial compilation of all existing data related to mineralisation and exploration in their project areas.
- Mineral Targeting: Using existing data to generate predictive maps that highlight the most prospective ground for mineralisation.
- Exploration and industry advice: Provide strategic advice on how to manage and finance their exploration program.
- Tenement management: Place tenement applications for vacant exploration areas with the relevant government, negotiate joint ventures for existing projects, and monitor competitor tenement activity.
- Exploration Management: Organise field work for sample collection, geological mapping, surveying, drilling programs and resource assessment.
- Software and training: Ensure that all staff of the client are using the right software and have a database management system to cope with the incoming data load and spatial analysis. Or exploration clients may require the updated geological GIS software as well as a digital field mapping system for live capture of geochemical or field data.
- Fundraising and business development: Assistance with preparing documents and proposals for floating their company on the share market, to raise funds for further project development and exploration.